Epoxy Paulownia glass powder mica tape J1108 has excellent compatibility with unsaturated epoxy ester impregnation resin insulation structure, good softness and wrapping process, stable storage, and adopts medium adhesive whole immersion insulation. This product is mainly suitable for stator insulation of large and medium-sized high-voltage motors with a working temperature of 155 ℃.
1. The insulation and heat resistance level of Epoxy Paulownia glass powder mica tape J1108 is F level (155 ℃). Suitable for use as coil insulation for large and medium-sized high-voltage motors with a working temperature of 155 ℃.
2. No impurities, evenly distributed adhesive
3. Good softness under normal conditions, without adhesion or layering
4. Customizable size according to customer requirements
1. When the Epoxy Paulownia glass powder mica tape J1108 is taken out through refrigeration, it should be placed at room temperature before being opened.
2. If the mica tape has expired or the temperature is too low to be wrapped, it can be wrapped after low-temperature preheating treatment.
The Epoxy Paulownia glass powder mica tape J1108 has a shelf life of 6 months at 5 ℃;
The storage period at 6-20 ℃ is 3 months;
The storage period is 45 days at 21-30 ℃;
It is recommended that customers with conditions can store it in the refrigerator for better storage efficiency.