1. The thixotropic paste does not precipitate, does not harden at low temperatures, and does not flow at high temperatures, making it convenient for on-site construction.
2. The MFZ-3 cylinder sealing grease has strong high-temperature and high-pressure resistance, preventing leakage.
3. The rigid seal of sealing grease is tough, non-shrinking, shock resistant, heat resistant and non-creep.
4. MFZ-3 cylinder sealing grease has good compactness and can withstand various high-temperature and high-pressure fluid erosion for a long time.
5. Sealing grease is resistant to high-temperature steam and other chemical media erosion, does not damage the cylinder surface, and is not easily deformed.
6. Sealing grease does not contain asbestos or halogens.
MFZ-3 cylinder sealing grease is suitable for 300MW and below steam turbine units with slight deformation of the cylinder surface, slight exceeding of the cylinder surface clearance, and maximum clearance not exceeding 0.20mm. The main steam can withstand a temperature of up to 600 ℃ and a pressure of up to 26MPa.
1. For units with severe deformation of the cylinder surface and excessive flatness clearance, the cylinder surface must be repaired. After the flatness of the clearance meets the standard, the corresponding type of sealing grease can be selected.
2. Under winter construction conditions, when the ambient temperature is below -5 ° C, sealing grease MFZ-3 is prone to thickening and hardening. It is recommended to use it in a hot environment before applying it until the sealing grease has regained its thinness.