The Features of MFZ-2 cylinder sealing grease:
1. The high-pressure performance of steam turbine cylinder sealing grease MFZ-2 is strong;
2. The liquid paste is easy to construct, and after solidification, it is tough, dense, and creep resistant;
3. MFZ-2 steam turbine cylinder sealing grease can effectively prevent steam and other chemical media from corroding, without damaging the cylinder surface;
4. Steam turbine cylinder sealing grease MFZ-2 does not contain asbestos and halogens, making it safe and harmless.
|Appearance||Brown liquid paste|
|Resistance to main steam pressure||26MPa|
|High temperature resistance to main steam temperature||600 ℃|
1. The cylinder surface should be clean and free from oil, foreign objects, and dust.
2. After thorough mixing, apply steam turbine cylinder sealing grease MFZ-2 to the cylinder surface with a thickness of 0.5-0.7mm. Do not apply sealing grease around the bolt holes, locating pin holes, and the inner edge of the cylinder surface to prevent it from squeezing into the screw hole tip hole and entering the flow system.
3. After tightening the bolts on the cylinder, wipe off the sealing grease that has leaked from the periphery.
4. After the cylinder locking is completed, there is no need to wait for it to stand still. After the unit starts and heats up, the sealing grease will solidify accordingly.