Parameters of red insulating varnish 188:
Solid content: 50-60 %
Surface resistivity: ≥1×1012Ω
Breakdown field strength: ≥40 MV/m
Insulation and heat resistance class F (temperature resistance 155℃) for generators
Instructions: Direct brush or surface spray insulation.
1. Precautions for operation: Use adequate ventilation and exhaust equipment. Avoid contact with glasses. Not to be taken internally. Implement good industrial hygiene measures. Please wash after operation, especially before eating.
2. Storage tips of red insulating varnish 188: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse, away from fire, heat sources, and prevent direct sunlight;
3. Packaging materials: The packaging must be sealed and handled with care to prevent damage to the packaging and containers.
Shelf life: Shelf life is 6 months at room temperature
Package: red insulating varnish 188 is packaged in one component. There are 5KG, 10KG, 17KG packaging options.
(If you have other packaging requirements, you can contact us directly and we will provide you with solutions.)
1. Disposal method of product waste: Please refer to relevant national and local regulations before disposal; see "Storage and Transportation Precautions" for waste storage; use controlled incineration for disposal.
2. Disposal method of packaging waste: Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.