CMS differential pressure switch is used for hydraulic station oil filters. The standard transmission value of the CMS differential pressure switch is 0.35mpa, and the working pressure is 32mpa. The CMS differential pressure switch emits an electrical signal by utilizing the pressure difference between two pipelines. When the pressure difference at both ends of the liquid pipe of the differential pressure switch increases beyond the set value of the equipment and instrument, the differential pressure switch emits a signal to control the direction of the directional valve or monitor the lubrication system. Then the valve will be opened wider, resulting in a decrease in the pressure difference between the two ends of the system liquid pipe, achieving normal operation of the system.
When the hydraulic system is working, the filter element in the oil filter is blocked by pollutants, resulting in a pressure difference between the inlet and outlet. When the pressure difference increases to the set value of the transmitter, one end of the CMS differential pressure switch on the transmitter sends a signal alarm, while the other end visually indicates that the red button of the transmitter pops up to indicate an alarm, indicating that the operator should clean or replace the filter element in a timely manner to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
1. High power, reliable operation, high sensitivity, and good seismic performance
2. When the hydraulic system is started or the instantaneous flow rate increases or decreases, no false signal will be emitted
3. Will not cause the originally set differential pressure signal value to be inaccurate due to collision or other reasons
1. The inlet and outlet directions of the communication device and the inlet and outlet directions of the oil filter must be consistent.
2. The signal value is fixed by the terminal block and cap, and users cannot remove it arbitrarily.
3. The wire connection indicator light or sounder on terminal 2 is used for signaling.