Jacking Oil System Backwash Filter ZCL-I-450 is widely used in turbine oil system and auxiliary lubrication system, as well as thin oil circulating lubrication system of large equipment in metallurgy, mining, petrochemical, light industry, etc. In addition, the device is used as a temporary filtering device in the oil circulation stage of the steam turbine unit, which can improve the flushing quality of the oil system, shorten the oil circulation time, ensure that the unit is put into operation in advance, and create considerable social and economic benefits.
The working principle of Jacking Oil System Backwash Filter ZCL-I-450: All the oil flows from the outside of the filter screen to the inside. The filtered oil is output from the oil outlet at the lower part of the cylinder block and enters the system for operation. At the same time, a small amount of oil flow (about 3% of the rated flow) is discharged from the top of the cylinder block (generally directly enters the return pipe of the system), forming the working circuit of the sewage drainage mechanism, which drives the oil motor to operate continuously. With the continuous passage of oil, dirt is deposited on the outer surface of the filter screen. The two blades A and B of the oil motor driven sewage pump operate alternately to form a high-pressure pulse oil flow. Backwash the sediment on the oil filter outer surface from the inside to the outside of the filter screen. The dirt is deposited in the dirt chamber at the bottom of the cylinder block with the main movement of the oil flow direction and is discharged regularly (usually during maintenance).
The technical parameter of Jacking Oil System Backwash Filter ZCL-I-450:
1. Rated flow: 450 L/min, 250 L/min
2. Working pressure: 0.6 MPa
3. Pressure loss: ≤ 0.025 MPa
4. Blowdown frequency: 50 times/min-100 times/min
5. Normal working pressure of blowdown mechanism: 0.08 MPa - 0.20 MPa (approximate turbine bearing inlet pressure)
6. Opening pressure difference of integrated bypass valve: 0.04 MPa
The installation method of Jacking Oil System Backwash Filter ZCL-I-450:
1. The cylinder block is supported on the foundation.
2. The oil inlet and outlet shall be connected with corresponding flanges, and the oil return port shall be welded with DN20 pipe section and pipe joint.
3. For the installation and removal of the filter element, the filter element is vertically installed (removed) into the cylinder block with the help of two eyebolts on the filter element top cover.
Note: The filter element and sleeve shall avoid transverse impact. When the filter element is installed into the cylinder block, it shall be put down slowly to avoid the impact of the base locating hole and the cylinder block locating shoulder to damage the base.